TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I. Information about the Store.
On-line store Extrawheel (Store), uses the domain: http://www.extrawheelshop.com and it is guided by Extrawheel Sp. z o.o. (Extrawheel), headquarters at: ul. Szyba 26, 34-434 Harklowa, Poland. The company is recorded in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Cracow XII Economic Division of National Court Register under the number of KRS 0000357342. VAT EU NO.: PL7352860811, REGISTERED NO.: 123184714.
Correspondence address: Extrawheel Sp. z o.o., ul. Szyba 26, 34-434 Harklowa, Poland.
II. Transaction Parties.
1. Customer of the Store is the entrepreneur or a person with the ability to perform full legal act.
2. Extrawheel is the seller.
III. Products and prices
1. Information about the products in the Store are presented through descriptions and pictures. We download them from the manufacturers. We cannot take responsibility for the quality of pictures.
2. Price lists and all the information on the pages of the Store can change.
3. Some products may be withdrawn from the Store's offer.
4. All prices in the Store are given in Polish zloty (PLN) or the Euro currency (€). Prices contain 23% VAT for the European Union countries.
5. For non EU countries 0% VAT will be charged. A price without VAT can be seen after choosing delivery country on the home page, or when choosing the country of delivery when placing an order. There is no VAT tax in some countries.
6. For countries outside the European Union, VAT is paid by the Customer during the arrival, at the rate of the country in which the consignment is received. In these countries (outside EU) duty costs can be added. Generally it will be a few percent from the value of the purchase. Some countries do not require duty tax. We are not able to track tax regulations in 200 countries worldwide. However these information are easy to obtain after contacting with local customs office.
2. Orders in the shop can be submitted online 24 hours a day or by telephone under phone no.: + 48 18 534 08 58 on working days from Monday to Friday 08.00-16.00 hrs.
3. The term of realization takes from 1 to 3 working days. In the particular situation when a large number of orders for the same product may occur, which runs out of inventory before updating the Store staff informs the Customer immediately about changing the realization time.
There are the following methods of payment available in the Store:
1. Credit card* - Visa, MasterCard, Amex. We provide payment by following operators: E-Card, DotPay, Pay Pal. After choosing the operator you are redirected to the chosen payment panel. The payment confirmation is available immediately. Extrawheel will bear the costs of transaction.
2. Standard bank transfer. It can be performed from each branch of the Bank or through your own online panel. The costs of the transaction are covered by Customer. The money are transferred after one working day (in Poland), and after a few days in other countries. Payment details:
Bank: PKO BP
Account number (IBAN): PL19102034660000900201507581
SWIFT code: BPKOPLPW
Transfer for: Number of the order
3. Cash on delivery (COD). The service is available only inside the European Union. When choosing this option Customer will receive an e-mail from the Store with request of confirmation the COD service and payment directly to the courier. Please confirm received message from the Store. The Customer will not bear any additional costs of COD service.
* - payment unavailable trough the system when choosing option of COD or Standard bank transfer.
VI. Delivery and shipment collection
1. The Customer will receive the information about costs of shipment when choosing delivery country in the Store.
2. Shipments are realized using UPS, GLS or EMS courier service. Small packages are sent by Polish Postal Service with priority mail option.
3. All parcels are insured. In case of shipment loss, the Store will bear the costs of sending another one.
4. The collection of the consignment shall take place by the address indicated by the Customer in the order.
5. The costs of uncollected shipments shall be covered by Customer.
6. Delivery time from the day of shipment usually takes up to:
UPS/GLS/DPD – in Poland 1 working day, in EU 3 – 5 working days
FEDEX/EMS – in Poland 1 working day, in EU 3 – 5 working days, outside EU 3 – 9 working days
Postal Service – in Poland up to 3 working days, in other countries up to 10 working days
7. Terms of delivery are determined by shipping companies. In some cases delivery time might change. The Store does not have responsibility for delays in shipments.
8. When collecting your shipment please check the contents and package in the presence of courier. If the shipment is damaged or incomplete, you should transcribe the Complaint Protocol in the presence of courier to have the possibility of placing a claim to the Store. Please inform us about this fact be sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Please fill in carefully the data in the order form. We cannot hold the responsibility for errors in order form which will prevent the delivery of the consignment.
VII. Termination of the contract
1. The Customer is entitled to terminate the contract without cause by a written confirmation to the e-mail address email@example.com, within 15 days from the date of receipt of the consignment.
2. A precondition for the contract termination is to return the products received without traces of use within a period of 14 days from the date of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
3. The cost of the return consignment shall be borne by the Customer. The exception are the consignments returned from the territory of Finland and Germany. In this cases the costs are covered by Extrawheel after an earlier agreement by e-mail of return details.
4. The Store will refund the payment to the bank account indicated by the not later than within 14 days.
VIII. Product complaint
1. Manufacturers of the products offered by the Store ensure warranty for their products only if they are used for their intended purpose and the recommendations in the manual. All products are checked before dispatch.
2. In the case of fault reporting complaints should be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon notification, the Store starts the claim procedure with the manufacturer. After the recognition of the guarantee of the Store will replace the defective components or the entire product.
3. All information regarding your claim are available trough e-mail address email@example.com , or trough the phone: +48 660 425 805.
4. Warranty claim should include the description and photo of the damaged item.
5. All complaints shall be considered within 14 days.
6. When there is no possibility of an exchange of parts or the whole product to a new one, Customer shall be entitled to refund of the costs of purchase or another model of the same or higher parameters.