1. The Buyer receives exact information on shipping costs after selecting the country of delivery in the Store. In order to receive information on this cost, simply select the country of delivery in the option.
2. The store delivers parcels by UPS, GLS and EMS courier companies. We send very small shipments also by Poczta Polska - that is, a priority letter.
3. All parcels are insured. If the carrier loses the shipment, the Store sends the next one at its own cost.
4. Collection of the parcel takes place in the place indicated by the customer in the order.
5. The delivery time from the date of shipment is usually:
• DPD / GLS / Fedex / Pocztex24 - in Poland 1 day, in the European Union (EU) 3-5 business days.
• Fedex - in Europe 3-6 days, Export outside Europe (North America, Australia, Asia) 5-9 business days.
• Priority postal service - in Poland 1-2 days, in other countries in Europe and in the world 6-10 business days.
6. Delivery dates are determined by courier companies. In exceptional situations (weather, natural disasters, etc.), delivery times may change. Each of the shipments can be monitored electronically - courier companies send links for monitoring.
7. When collecting the parcel, the packaging and contents should be checked in the presence of the courier. If the shipment is damaged or incomplete due to the fault of the carrier, the condition for filing a complaint with the carrier is writing a complaint protocol in the presence of the courier. After filling it and taking it by courier, please inform us about this event at our address: email@example.com
8. Please fill out the address details carefully in the order form. We can not be responsible for errors in the order that will prevent delivery of the parcel at the wrong address