Extrawheel MATE z with Nomad panniers – one wheel bicycle trailer III generation dedicte for Fat Bike
Mustang has been synonymous with a powerful muscle car, one of the flagship product of the Ford brand. It is not surprising that it has been the automotive dream of millions of Americans for 55 years and the star of several Hollywood movies. Our company also presents its new flagship product – Extrawheel Mate trailer, serving as an impressive travelling complement to every Fat bike. The "team" composed in such a way will arouse common respect – even among the truck drivers. However, on the road and in practice, it is not the respect of other users that really counts, but the "hard data", i.e. the parameters of use.
No matter if you go through a desert, glacier, prairie or bush – with such a set you are not afraid of any terrrain. This ultra-professional equipment will definitely gain recognition and many positive opinions among the experienced cycling globetrotters. The popularity of solutions such as Mate results from high quality and great performance. It can be used even by the average cyclist, because it works well both in case of trips outside the city and in the city. Extrawheel Mate can be connected to any fat e-bike. Every family will make use of such a set. Transporting the stuff of whole family during a bicycle bivouac will be fabulously simple, even for not such an athletic father. And the joy of kilometers shared on bicycles without fatigue is just priceless!
The legend of Mustang starts in 1964. Who knows, maybe in 2019 under the geographical coordinates: 49o28'36.836" N 20o10'16.503" E another legend was born, namely the Extrawheel Mate –rising star of the trail and the sales record-holder among bicycle trailers...
- Eye-catching design
- The only bike trailer in the world dedicated to Fat bikes
- Designer mudguard
- Highly rigid frame improving traction and allowing transport up to 100 liters of luggage and up to 35kg of cargo.
- The function of a spare bicycle wheel – the trailer frame is suitable for wheels max 29x3" and 26x5"
- By default the trailer is prepared for a 135 mm wheel.
- A warning flag with Extrawheel logo
- Interchangeable hinges on the drawbar
- Two waterproof 30 liter panniers made of Polyester included
- A new, stiffer fork
- The set includes a Long quick-release lock with the width of 155-210mm
- Standard quick release lock, full axle nuts or Thru Axle rigid axles are available separately
- A good quality front wheel included in the standard set (the trailer can be purchased without a wheel)
- It is the only bicycle trailer on the market adapted for off-road riding
- Optimal dimensions facilitate transport (especially by air)
- Although the trailer is dedicated to Fat bikes, it can be attached to ordinary bikes as well
- The bicycle with a trailer is getting less exploited than in the case of traditional panniers
- Increases your safety by catching attention of the drivers
- Increases stability by lowering the centre of gravity
- On steep climbs, it keeps the front wheel of the bike on the ground better
- Increases the lifespan of the bicycle's rear wheel (which is less loaded than in the case of panniers)
- Reduced resistance when cycling in the sand compared with a bicycle with panniers (third wheel)
- Facilitates getting on and off the bike; you do not touch the panniers with your heels when cycling
- Fast assembly – it instantly hooks to the bike
- Maneuverability – the trailer is short, which makes it easier to maneuver and turn
- Withut wheel version
- The Mate frame will fit wheels up to size 29x3" and max 26x5"
- Material: thin-walled steel, stainless steel, plastic
- Bag material: Polyester Made in Germany – high durability. The back of the panniers is made of resistant Tarpaulin 680g/m material in order to better maintain cleanliness and be resistant to conditions. Both fabrics produced in Germany
- Trailer length: 90cm
- Length of the trailer with fork: 130 cm
- Weight of the frame with mudguard: 3.4 kg
- Wheel weight: 2.5 kg
- Fork weight: 1.4 kg
- Weight of the Long quick-release lock (width 155-210 mm): 125 g
- Weight of Nomad 60 litre panniers: 2.5 kg
- Extrawheel flag length: 70 cm
- Made in Poland
- Reliability - 5 years warranty!
Adaptery przewodnik/instrukcja - download pdf